Please read this before you apply to become a member of WomenBizSENSE.
1. To become a WomenBizSENSE member, you must be a woman business owner with a registered business. Your business must be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia or Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia. (You are a sole proprietor, director, managing director or partner in a business. You will be asked to provide your business registration certificate and we will countercheck for verification.)
2. Your application will be approved by our WomenBizSENSE Committee. We will notify you once your application is approved, usually via email or WhatsApp.
3. Join us ONLY IF you can attend our meetings (once a month, on the last Friday). If you are approved as a member but you do not attend meetings, you will not benefit at all. Consider this before you apply.
4. If you submit the form below and do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please email our Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check on your application status.
5. Membership fees are RM120 annually (+ RM10 one-time admin fee; total RM130) or RM300 for 3 years(+ RM10 one-time admin fee; total RM310) . You’ll be informed regarding payment of membership fees once your application is approved. Membership has its privileges.