Due to Covid-19, we have postponed this business mentoring programme. We will update as and when we are opening this programme again.
Our WomenBizSENSE Business Mentoring Programme (BMP) is an accelerated mentoring program for women who have a new business idea or are looking for help in their business.
(We started mentoring our first cohort last year from May to September 2019, graduating the mentees in October. This year enrollment is open again for our programme that starts in April for 5 months.)
Mentors with experience in business offer guidance, act as a sounding board, test your thinking, and support you in the development of a simple business plan.
The program provides women entrepreneurs with:
▪ The right business foundation for their business success
▪ A clear business marketing and sales plan
▪ A purposeful business that makes profits
If you are a woman and:
▪ Have a business idea or already in business
▪ Want to know where to start and who to bounce off ideas with
▪ Want to put the right foundations in place for their business
▪ Want to get the business up and running smoothly
▪ Don’t want to make easily avoidable mistakes
Our BMP is the programme for you.
The mentors are experienced business owners who are WomenBizSENSE members with experience in starting businesses and run a profitable business (3 to 5 years) and more importantly, have been trained in the WBS Business Mentoring Program and have the ability to guide a business owner through the entrepreneurship journey.
The 5-month programme consists of:
- 4 training sessions (4 hours each time),
- 4 group mentoring sessions (3 hours each time),
- a final business presentation and setting up a showcase/booth
- a post-programme evaluation and sharing session.
We cover topics such as:
- Charting your business
- Profitability, cashflow and time
- Marketing and sales
- Delivery and customer satisfaction
Our Business Mentoring Program (BMP) will start again in April 2020. It’s a 5 months programme from April – August 2020.
WBS Member: RM480 per mentee
Non-Member: RM880 per mentee
Deadline for mentee registration: 15 March 2020
Contact: Jeanne Ooi, WBS Vice Chair (Communications) 012-429 8980 for the mentee registration form.